Wednesday, November 2, 2011

11.2 daily video

Here I talk about how I like to make home made products, like shampoo, conditioner and face wash.  For my homemade shampoo recipe, take 1 TBSP baking soda in 8 oz water and mix it up.  Use a couple of tablespoons of mixture on roots and scrub your scalp, then rinse.  To condition, use 1-2 TBSP apple cider vinegar in 8 oz of water.  Use a couple of ounces on your hair (avoid your roots) to detangle and condition, then rinse.  For my homemade face wash, use 1/2 Castor Oil and 1/2 Grape Seed oil, shake up, and only use about a nickle size on your dry face and neck.  Safe to use around eyes too and gets makeup off very well.  Get a hot towel and steam for 1 minute.  Then gently wipe off.  All clean.  I will add more recipes for more of my home made items in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment